Saturday, April 14, 2007

Corteo

Friday night Ken and I went and watched the show "Corteo" by Cirque Du Soleil. I've been trying to find the right words to sum up my feelings but it's almost impossible to find one word to describe it. Let's see if I can try.

Amazing, unbelievable, unreal, energizing, fantasy, whimsical, extraordinary!

I can honestly say that this show was by far the most amazing enjoyable show of any type that I've witnessed so far in my life. Several years ago my brother told me I should see a Cirque Du Soleil show when I got the chance. Now I see why. I was not let down. This was totally worth the money.

I think besides the amazement of the extreme talent these performers had, we came away just in wonderment and amazement of the extreme abilities or potential of the human body. Wow!

If any of you are near a town where this show is coming, make plans to see it!

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/default.htm

Don't let the freaky clown discourage you, he's actually a fun clown. There are no scary parts in this show, it's just whimsical and dreamy.

No comments: