There are only ordinary things to post about today. Nothing of monumental value, but all in all it was a very pleasant day.
1. This morning Dustin asked if he could play with his friend Logan when he gets home from school. He said he really needed to play with Logan because they have Army practice. It was all I could do to not bust out laughing. He is a boy for sure. What does Army practice look like? I'm not sure. But tonight he and Logan did get to play. I asked what they did. Dustin said, "we played Legos, then Army, then we played on the treadmill." They are creative.
2. After Daria's bath tonight she wanted some of that apple smelly body spray. When I sprayed it on her I guess her mouth was open and she got a bit of mist in her mouth. She promptly hacked and spit whatever she could out. She said "Yuck, I don't want to swallow it because I might die since there are mechanicals in it." Now this time I did laugh. I said, "do you mean, Chemicals?" We both ended up laughing.
3. While walking Daria to school this morning Dustin like always will pick me a wildflower or two. This morning Daria picked some for me as well. When we got to the school Dustin said "Who gave you those flowers?" I told him Daria. Apparently he did not want anyone else giving me flowers.
4. Lastly, if you notice at the bottom of my page there is a new nifty feature that I just added. Many of you have commented on how you wish you knew when I posted to my blog. Since I post irregularly I added a "Site Feed". All you need to do is enter your e-mail address, which is then sent to Feedblitz. They will confirm your subscription and then each time I post you will receive an e-mail of the post. Check back regularly though so you can view the galleries. If you are leery about signing up, don't be. You shouldn't get junk e-mail. In fact once you sign up you can go to Feedblitz site and make your e-mail private. It's a pretty nifty feature. I tried it on myself and haven't had any problems.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment