Today is Ken's birthday. I couldn't help but post some photos of him through the years. I can't believe how time flies, and I'm forever grateful that my husband is my best friend. Happy Birthday!
Another Febuary Birthday - really - we should do some big thing for our men (Jamie's Feb 20th, which was the day of Abigail's surgery - opps). Ya'll looks so cute together, in all the picture. He could never deny Dustin is his that's for sure.
Happy Birthday Ken!! I'm sure you're not surprised that I'm late with wishing you that. BUT yes, Dustin is a mini-Ken, that's for sure. When the page first popped up, I thought, "wow Dustin is growing up so fast" because I thought it was him. Anyway, the photos are way cute! I especially like the last one with your "oh-so-cool" yellow shades on. I bet you were hanging out with some pretty cool people when that photo was taken, I mean, why else would you be sportin' yellow shades?!?! :) OH, and I must say I like the hay photo as well :)
"She who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions deserves the admiration and the plaudits of mankind; but she who rears successfully a family of healthy, beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, . . . deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In her high duty and service to humanity . . . , she is co-partner with the Creator himself" David O. McKay
7 comments:
who is that cutie in the haystack?? haha Happy birthday Ken!
Another Febuary Birthday - really - we should do some big thing for our men (Jamie's Feb 20th, which was the day of Abigail's surgery - opps). Ya'll looks so cute together, in all the picture. He could never deny Dustin is his that's for sure.
Ha, ha you are right Michele. When I scanned the picture Dustin asked who it was, which I told him it was daddy, he said "That looks like me."
You say it's your Birthday!
Well Happy Birthday to ya'!
(That's a song -- but I can't remember who did it.) ;o)
I actually had Ken's birthday marked down as the 25th of Feb -- is it the 26th?
And ya'll are right -- Dustin looks a lot like him! You should do a post with side-by-side photo comparison. :o)
I LOVE all of the photos -- what a great family!
Love,
Jillynne
Happy Birthday Ken!! I'm sure you're not surprised that I'm late with wishing you that. BUT yes, Dustin is a mini-Ken, that's for sure. When the page first popped up, I thought, "wow Dustin is growing up so fast" because I thought it was him. Anyway, the photos are way cute! I especially like the last one with your "oh-so-cool" yellow shades on. I bet you were hanging out with some pretty cool people when that photo was taken, I mean, why else would you be sportin' yellow shades?!?! :) OH, and I must say I like the hay photo as well :)
happy birthday, handy man. :)
Happy birthday to you Ken! I'm loving the wedding shot, fun pictures!
Post a Comment