Thursday, February 8, 2007

Dustin's thoughts of the day..

I finally figured out how to upload a video to the internet, so if I can figure out how to post the link to my blog you will actually be able to watch one of Daria's piano recitals.

Thought of the day from Dustin....

Dustin: "Mom, you know that big drum with the big hole in the back that Miles has?" (Miles is our next door neighbor who is actually in Canada on a mission as we speak, he used to play drums and has one of those nice drum sets)

Mom: "Yes"

Dustin: "Did you know it's for putting all of your dirty clothes in and you can keep them there until it's time to do the wash?"

Mom: speechless of course......I almost couldn't reply I just sat there and laughed. I'll have to tell my neighbors that story.

Second thought of the day from Dustin...
preface: do you ever notice all those white crosses on the sides of roads, intersections, and highways? you know the one's that mark the spot where someone died. Well, Dustin notices these all the time.

Dustin: "MOM! those crosses are just like the one Jesus had!"

Mom: "yes, you're right"

Dustin: "Accept he was ON the cross not under it" (I suppose Dustin thinks the people are buried there. Again, another laugh and then some explaining to him on my part)

2 comments:

BROKEN said...

He's a thinker ....takes after his Grandpa Reed

Ashley Mason said...

That absolutely cracks me up! I think he thinks that because Miles did have some shirts or something stuffed in there- or maybe it was a pillow, I dont know- but I always wondered about that myself. I'm gonna have to remember that story to write to him this Wednesday.