Why do computers rule our world? Why can't they all work the same?
So here is the scenario, we have two computers. They sit right next to each other on two adjoining desks. As I was immersed in trying to figure out the banner on my blog, my computer's connection became slower than when I had a dial up at 28k, like over 10 years ago! So I moved over to the other computer and it's lightening fast! HHMMMM let's see what could be the problem??? Two computers hooked up to fiber run directly to the house, both run the same platform, the same antivirus, the same network connection, the same hub. AAAGGHHHHHH!!! how in the world can one be faster than the other.
I think I better call it a night, or in about 6 minutes a day.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment