It is now 11:33pm, an hour and a half I've been working on trying to figure out how to change my banner to this blog. It took me all but a few minutes to make the banner, you can see it on this page in the previous post. It's not supposed to be there. It should be at the top of the page.
I like to think of myself as sufficiently computer literate, accept when it comes to html. I played around with the coding and actually got the banner on top but you could only see half of it. Not good, and more irritating than anything. With all the nifty tricks that computers can do, why can't I just drag and drop the picture on the page or copy and paste. Wouldn't that be so much easier than trying to find a string of code that you replace??? I think whoever wrote HTML made it difficult just to bother us non-official techie persons. I suppose I'll wait until Ken can help me as he is of course one of those computer "geeks" who can read the worlds second language of computer code.
Check back in a day or so and MAYBE the banner will be in the right place.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment