Monday, July 16, 2007
We have arrived...
Or should I say that I've finally taken a moment to at least breath my blog back to life with a quick post to let everyone know that I still really exist. The lack of blogging is due to a long vacation with some great friends, both in Tallahassee and at DisneyWorld, and our good friends Greg, Celeste and their two children came back with us. Greg stayed a week and Celeste will be here until the 25th. I am enjoying myself and we are all staying busy, thus the lack of the electronic porthole of communication. When I get a chance however, I do have a lot to blog as well as a myriad of photos from our trip. Until then!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Finally! I have been anxiously awaiting the blog coming back to life! What can I say? Some people camp out for harry potter- I camp out by my blog!
Post a Comment